Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need the number for the inside cover for my wiper motor, the one that you have to remove the motor to change, and the little plastic holder for the rear defrost cable where it clips onto the glass (the driver side one). and the door for my center console, thanks. i can take a pic of the parts if your not sure which ones im talking about and my interior is grey.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
For the wiper motor, there's an "outer cover" (which covers the side toward the front of the car), and an "inner cover" (which covers the liftgate/rear side of the motor).
YL8Z-17C412-AA is the "outer cover" (around $9.13), "17C412A" in the diagram below.
YL8Z-17C412-BA is the "inner cover" (also around $9.13), "17C412B" in the diagram below.

For the rear window, the only thing I can find in the diagrams is a "terminal."

D8BZ-14474-E is the rear defroster "terminal" (around $6.72), "14421" in the diagram below.

5L8Z-78045A36-AAB is the console lid in Medium Dark Flint (the only other colors for 2004 were Pebble and Ebony).

You won't like the price I found for it, though. New, it's around $359.07. :shock2:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks. the piece i need is 17C412B
that is crazy for a lid LoL.

do you have a diagram of the inside of the rear glass? i can show you the part that i need.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
That was the only diagram I found on the Microcat DVD.

Here's an online link. Are any of these the right parts?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
number 6, but i need it for the drivers side (because of this i have to solder my connector back onto the glass), im not sure if they are the same. The dealership failed to install mine after they replaced my rear window the third time. which was the last time i ever let them even look at my escape. they are also the reason i need the other cover for the motor, cause the tech broke the tabs and just super glued them together and you could see the glue. they ordered me a new cover but only got me the one piece. thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts