Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was just in my dealership this am to address the other recalls ('13 SE w/2.0).

This one showed up as 14S17 "Engine Wiring Splice Repair". However, the dealer had no other information and/or parts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Ford ownership web page says will be Sept. 29th before letter goes out to owners and parts available. A bit pro active for manufacturers now it seems.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Man, that writer's got some vitriol... you'd think every Escape got every recall, ever. Ford could have gotten this one off the ground better, this is very true, but his arrogance is uncalled for. :wall:

The "beleaguered" vehicle? Really?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Actually, I agree with him! I have not owned a vehicle in decades that has had so many recalls and problems...

Domain said:
Man, that writer's got some vitriol... you'd think every Escape got every recall, ever. Ford could have gotten this one off the ground better, this is very true, but his arrogance is uncalled for. The "beleaguered" vehicle? Really?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Anybody have a part number for this engine wiring harness? A picture of it would be the ultimate! :thumb: I just want to know how much of a PITA this is going to be for the tech. How much stuff is in the way, that sort of thing. In other words, how much of my engine bay is going to have to be taken apart for this harness to be installed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody have a part number for this engine wiring harness? A picture of it would be the ultimate! :thumb: I just want to know how much of a PITA this is going to be for the tech. How much stuff is in the way, that sort of thing. In other words, how much of my engine bay is going to have to be taken apart for this harness to be installed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts