Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The ones listed here are for North American models (US, Canada, and Mexico). They're taken from the service DVDs that Ford issues to dealers each month.

If there's something wrong with your car that seems to be pointing to a TSB or recall, let us know here, and I can give you a .PDF file of the TSB or recall. Take that to your Ford dealer, and it may apply to your car, too.

BTW, your wheels and step bars are really awesome.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
They are taken from US versions of AllData and Mitchell service DVDs, so I am guessing they only apply to North America. I don't always have the most recent release of the DVDs, either, so newly released TSBs and recalls may not be posted (by me, anyways) until quite some time later.

Unless the part in question is unique to Aussie versions of the Escape, TSBs should still be useful to your dealer. It does not mean a free repair, so the dealership has nothing to lose by considering a Ford-published bulletin.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for ur reply i dont know if any others aussies were wondering but being new to these vechiles i wasnt sure so thanks for clearing up

thanks for the complement JPARK

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You're welcome!

Squishy is our resident expert on car mechanicals and pool.

:)P

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Oooops... I forgot about the turtles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.