Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 100 Posts

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
escape08xlt said:
Dasha Wrote :This is one of my FAVORITE dishes and it has guests begging for more! Try it, you'll love it!!
That really does sound good Dasha !! :yes: Over the weekend, I may give this a try !! I will let you know how it turns out. :)
Mmm.....I feel like making it this weekend too! Glad you are gonna try it!
Well if you are going to make it then we will be over around 6. ;) :D

I will let you know how it turns out !! :)

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha Wrote: This is one of my FAVORITE dishes and it has guests begging for more! Try it, you'll love it!!

Chicken Rotel Spaghetti
Dasha's recipe gets five stars !!!!

This is truly a wonderful dish. The pleasant aroma permeating from my kitchen kept my family eagerly awaiting dinner time!! :yes: My husband, kids, and I totally enjoyed this dish. It was devoured and my son had to have seconds. !!!! I highly recommend making this !! You guys that are not into cooking, should be able to sweet talk your wives into making it for you.

A very big Thank You to Dasha for introducing this meal to my family !!! :) :heart: :)

I give a big A+ to our Teacher !!!

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Colleen said:
Looks like I get to make banana bread today! :yahoo:
Just wanted to report on Dasha'a banana bread. It is to die for and my family and I thank you, dear Dasha!!! :heart: :heart:
I had a couple of bites of hubby's because I was full from dinner and plan to have more in the morning. :yes:

Y'all give Dasha's recipe a try. You won't be disappointed. :thumb: :thumb:

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
GreatEscape2004 said:
Haven't tried this yet, myself, but my recently wed niece back in Mich posted this on her Facebook and it sounds good/easy. Since I am a 33 years married non-cook who's trying to step up to the task, I love good/easy.

1 can of apple pie filling on the bottom of a 9x13 glass pan, pork chops on top, and stove top stuffing mixed with 1 1/2c of hot water. stir and spoon on top of the chops, cover with foil, and bake at 375* for 30 min. take off foil cook for another 10 mins.

Can't wait to try it and surprise Mrs GE.
Tried this and it is delicious! :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks, GE! :)

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha, you are an angel! :heart: Thank you so much for posting your cake balls recipe.
They look soooo good!!!!! :drool: :drool:
We have the family over for Christmas, and I am going to add these to the menu. :)

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I would like to officially thank our dear Dasha for her cake balls recipe! :) They were a huge success at our family Christmas celebration. They went very quickly! My sis-in-law said she ate five of them! :lol:
Without a doubt, I will be expected to make these at future family gatherings. :)
Thank you so much, dear Dasha!!! :heart:

1 - 13 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.