Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Refrigerator Contents . The Fridge

1K views 42 replies 12 participants last post by  stone 
#1 ·
The contents in fridge are : Beer. :beer: Grapes. Flavored drinks and cordials. Milk. Jams . Eggs. Zucchini. Pickles. Bacon. Smallgoods. Herrings, sardines and tomatoes. A variety of cheeses. Tomatoe sauce. Various other foods.

As regards the freezer side of fridge, it has the usual items as in : Ice blocks plus flavoured Ice Cream. :) There is also, a spare old second hand reserve back up fridge, out in the workshop/ shed with similar items. The shed fridge, is not overly stocked but beer has priority. :beer: :lol: :lol:

#3 ·
Our "garage" fridge is new, but small. Only enough room for beer, sodas, wine, some bottled water and the ice box has the frozen meats. :thumb:

"House" fridge has veggies, milk, cheeses, lunch meats, unfrozen meats, toppings, sauces and it's freezer has the specialty items such as frozen veggies, unlevened breads, chocolate bars, fruit for buffet servings. :)

#4 ·
Stone! We need to have a talk! :shades: Nobody, and I mean Nobody I know puts Zucchini. in the refrige, for that matter, no sardines either!!!!! :bill: :rant: Here in the states, some plant it. Then, don't know what too do with it. Tons of it end up in land fills. Some make bread out of it. As far as the Sardines go. They come in cans here. With oil/water or mustered. Five to six in a can. May the force be with you. I think you just invented something better than what N. Korea is threating us all with........... :beer: :beer:

#5 ·
^^^ :lol:

We have a fridge in our garage........beer, wine coolers, and sodas

Fridge in our house: all kinds of condiments, sandwich meat, pickles, biscuit cans, hot dogs, bacon, eggs, milk, cheeses, leftovers, bottled water, juice, butter, etc.
In the freezer we have ground beef, chicken, fish, frozen veggies, and ice. :lol:

#6 ·
Milk, eggs, lunchmeat, cheese (swiss, american,parmesan, and cream cheese), butter, margarine, fruit, sugar free chocolate pudding, cool whip, yogurt, slim fast protein shakes, condiments, low carb tortillas, bagels, lettuce, leftovers, etc.

Small frig contains soda, beer, and bottled water.

Freezer contains , ice cream, frozen waffles some frozen veggies.... We also have a big freezer containing meats and frozen veggies, healthy choice dinners...

#8 ·
johnnymossville said:
The freezer, I loaded that up with some ribs, steaks and chicken for grilling outside on the weekend.
What time should we be there?? :p

I wanna hear what's in Squishy's fridge.

#16 ·
WOW! OH! YUMMY! " Honey and garlic chicken wings." :) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :beer: :beer: :happy: :party: :thumb:

It's good to see, there is another culinary delights enthusiast. :) :D

Was that previously an ice cream container? If so what flavor?

#17 ·
jonas1022 said:
Dasha, it got warm. :bill: So Squishy's frig is broken till late fall... :shock:
:clap:
Oh, right! :doh:

Squishy said:
:hyst:

Yup, my fridge melted. :mad: :cry:
:lol:

But don't you really have a fridge in your house???

#21 ·
Lets see... Beer (maybe not after tonight), Water, Squirt (Lemmonade soda), T. Marzettis Ranch Veggie dip, Pinapple Cream cheese, Ketchup, Miracle Whip, Pickle Relish, Fat Free Ranch Dressing, Margarine, Assorted Taco Bell sauces, and shamefully enough a swig of milk that should have been throw away 3 weeks ago.

#22 ·
Way, WAY to much crap to list it all... There are a couple of cut melons and a pinapple, a ham steak, baby back ribs, a bunch of condiments and salad dressings, milk, juice, fruits & veggies, some cold cuts, etc... Right now, the beer is downstairs. I haven't put it in the fridge yet because I've been working out and don't want to be tempted with the empty calories...

#23 ·
Okay, now I wanna hear what's in JP's fridge!!

This outta be good!!! :popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.