Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people my new front headrests with 7" monitors will be in april 3rd so yesterday i thought ide have a look to see how difficult it is going to be to run the cables etc, so i tried for about 2 minutes to get out the headrests and it was a no go, I was only at it a few minutes before one of the kids reminded me she needed to get driven to her dance class, but in that two minutes a pulled pretty hard and they would not pull out, I havent had time yet today to dig in there abit deaper to see if there is another release of sorts to remove them completely but will look tonight after supper, just thought id post this and see if anyone can give a little insight before i tackle it later thanx.... Dino

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well very easy now that i had a minute longer to look , on the opposite side were you press the realease button to raise and lower there is a plastic insert you remove and then just stick a small pointy screwdriver or pick in there and press while lifting up on headrest and off she will pop, hope this might help someone else looking to pop off the old headrests .just need to wait till the 3rd and the new monitors should be here... Dino

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.