Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
His generation of great actor is dying out...it's a sad thing because of the quality of what is coming up behind him.

He will be missed... :(

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Wow! Didn't know anything about this until logging on just a second ago.

I wasn't really a big fan of the Huuuge Biblical epics, but i did enjoy his work in other films. 'Soylent Green' is a particular fave. :)

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Big Chris said:

I wasn't really a big fan of the Huuuge Biblical epics, but i did enjoy his work in other films. 'Soylent Green' is a particular fave. :)
I loved that movie. "Soylent Green is PEOPLE!! Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!" You can't get quality line like that anymore. :yes:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Solent Green is people. Soylent Blue was ?

Never the less, I was a fan of big Chuck. Soylent Green scared the heck out of me, but I still like it! Biblical Epocs were great also.

Imho he had more backbone and stood up to nonesense better than any of the political idiots that Hollywood has now. He will be/has been missed.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to the 'city, Jonas!

·
Registered
176 Posts
cbramsey said:
Big Chris said:

I loved that movie. "Soylent Green is PEOPLE!! Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!" You can't get quality line like that anymore. :yes:
Nor the other one, "Take Your Stinking Hands Off Of Me You Dam Dirty Ape!"

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Solent Green is people. Soylent Blue was ?

Never the less, I was a fan of big Chuck. Soylent Green scared the heck out of me, but I still like it! Biblical Epocs were great also.

Imho he had more backbone and stood up to nonesense better than any of the political idiots that Hollywood has now. He will be/has been missed.
He sure did! He was from an era when people had some ethical substance left, now, not so much...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Rest in Paradise Uncle Chuck. :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts