Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to add 4 more hella driving lights to the roof rack on my escape.....and tips on wiring and how to get the wiring from the roof to the inside?? Here is the pic that inspired my new desire for this...im gonna get 4 hella 500s to match the ones on my front light bar.....

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You can go through the door seal or drill and seal a hole.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm interested in doing this as well. I prefer PIAA lights to Hella. I'm thinking of putting a bull bar on with driving lights vs the roof lights, as they may scrape my garage.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Il definetly put up a tutorial.....so far im thinking in the door jamb is gonna be my best bet....all said and done i will have 10 lights on this beast.The 2 factory headlights.....factory fogs....and 6 hella 500s....prolly gonna have to upgrade the alternator if i can find one....

·
Registered
50 Posts
3001SKAPE said:
Il definetly put up a tutorial.....so far im thinking in the door jamb is gonna be my best bet....all said and done i will have 10 lights on this beast.The 2 factory headlights.....factory fogs....and 6 hella 500s....prolly gonna have to upgrade the alternator if i can find one....
If your gonna upgrade the alternator, you might as well relocate it so you don't end with what happened to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.