Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Sorry I have been gone for so long. A tragic tale for another day has befallen my poor Escape family.
I recently went in mourning of my silver Escape. This, however, reminded me of just how much I love my new one. For those that don't know, I gave my silver '03 to my mother before going to Iraq last year. It was totalled last week in a side-impact. It was through this loss that I was reminded just how much I love my Blooregard.
Anyway, I recently had a 2.25" Borla ProXS installed with side-exit. I absolutely adore it, and just had to share it with my friends here. You'll have to pardon the dirt. He just can't seem to stay clean, and I was so excited to show it off that I couldn't wait!
So here are a few photos:

Let me know what you think! It doesn't drone like I feared, which is great. It's subtle, until you really prod the accelerator, then it opens up with that Borla growl that I'm so fond of.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm glad that it is home among its friends on the internet. We've been absent for some time now.
It sounds great, it feels so much quicker with the exhaust, and I don't have to reach for the gearshift to pass now, but I still do. :lol:
The wheels are amazing! They're heavy, but the 255 tires grab so much more, and it really helps through the twists. I'll get a sound clip up soon of the exhaust. :wall:
I've been meaning to get around to that....
But anyway, thanks a lot!

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
No problem! Glad to see you are back. By the way I'm guessing you are military since you were in Iraq and just wanted to thank you for your service. You certainly have a courage I don't. You are awesome! Hope to see you posting more now that you are back! :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm in the Marines, and I will definitely be back on here a lot more. My life has been pretty hectic lately, but I intend to make an effort to be around a lot more now. I think the loss of my Silver really showed me how much I love my two Escapes.
And thanks so very much! I 've been back for a pretty long while now, but it's been a lot of adjustment getting back toward life stateside. You kind of put your life on hold when you go off like that. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
theescaperoute said:
Yeah, I'm in the Marines, and I will definitely be back on here a lot more. My life has been pretty hectic lately, but I intend to make an effort to be around a lot more now. I think the loss of my Silver really showed me how much I love my two Escapes.
And thanks so very much! I 've been back for a pretty long while now, but it's been a lot of adjustment getting back toward life stateside. You kind of put your life on hold when you go off like that. :shrug:
I agree about putting your life on hold and everything. I know quite a few military people and I work for a moving carrier for the military. I can't even imagine. And my best friend married military and is now station in England. Our friendship is sort of on hold right now. But you really are amazing and a really big thank you from me. My school made Christmas cards to send to the troops over in Iraq a few weeks ago. We got them all turned in and what not. I love my Escape as well. Ean even has his own facebook page and we are married hehe :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Blooregard is lookin' good! :thumb:

Thank you so much for your service! I am glad that you are back home and also back posting in the City!! :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone! I'm glad everybody likes it!
I thought it was pretty nice, and a little different. Plus, it cleans up the back nicely.
It sounds great, as well. So, all in all, I'm pleased. I'd definitely recommend the Borla ProXS. It sounds very similar to the stock, but with a little more volume and growl to it. I love it!
Oh, and I appreciate all the comments about my service. It's nice to feel appreciated for what you do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts