Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded this for my iMac and thought it was neat so I am sharing it with you all.

What you see below is the "Top Sites" page from the Safari browser Version 4. It is in Beta.

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
but if my wife logs onto my computer, she will see ebay, autotrader, EC, an outdoors site, and umm. a few others.... hehe :bust:

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wifey and I don't have that problem. We don't share computers!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

She has her laptop and I have mine.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i tried it last week, liked it but it slowed down my computer, and i've never had this problem with any other programs

·
Registered
223 Posts
I downloaded it for my macbook and so did a friend of mine, but it was extremely buggy for both of us and affected other programs... thought that was strange... so back to firefox it is!

·
Registered
267 Posts
MidnightTribute said:
I downloaded it for my macbook and so did a friend of mine, but it was extremely buggy for both of us and affected other programs... thought that was strange... so back to firefox it is!
agreed.

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't had any issues running it under Vista. Your mileage may vary however!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
267 Posts
it was really slow on xp so I'm just going to stick with firefox

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.