Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCT X3 Tuner for V6 Escape, Tribute, and Mariner 01-08. I would like $300 OBO. Comes with three tunes all 87 octane. Performance, Economy, and Towing. You'll save almost $100.00. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive gotten 26mpg on a 320 mile trip from Syracuse, NY to my house in MA. Didn't have to fill up until I got home! But average MPG on summer fuel 20-21 mpg mixed, 23-24 hwy, 18-19 mpg city. I guess you could say I saw a 5-10% increase in mpg. Ohh and winter mix fuel I always lost 1-2 mpg across the board. So 19-20 mpg mixed, 21- 23 hwy, and 17-18 mpg city.

·
Registered
46 Posts
is it just those tunes or would it also do any mod tunes...

like exhaust or intake

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can keep those tunes and buy more from [email protected]. My tunes are for stock setup with or without catback exhaust and/or intake. If you do headers or something more extreme you can get a more custom tune from Torrie. With intakes and exhaust mods you will see more HP and Torque gains. Probably better MPG too. The X3 will hold up to 10 tunes now it was updated a few months back. It used to only hold three tunes.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
ajc6882 said:
You can keep those tunes and buy more from [email protected]. My tunes are for stock setup with or without catback exhaust and/or intake. If you do headers or something more extreme you can get a more custom tune from Torrie. With intakes and exhaust mods you will see more HP and Torque gains. Probably better MPG too. The X3 will hold up to 10 tunes now it was updated a few months back. It used to only hold three tunes.
*bump*
Did you update yours to hold 10?! Just firewire to pc and update? I'd like to get the three for 87 and 91 (tow, performance, eco) and maybe even shift etc.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Download the SCT update software and plug in your tuner, the software will check for updates and update it for holding more tunes.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So my SCT X3 Tuner is still up for grabs. Any takers?

Remember you can use the tunes I have as long as you have the 01-04 Escape or Tribute. Any other year requires updated tunes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts