Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stand my seats anymore, geting sick of the fraying. I want something that looks nice and a moderate price. So wally's special is out and the Okole's are kinda well too much. Anybody have any ideas? or a good site to get Okole's?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
How 'bout some MossyOak? :yahoo:

j/k.

I never saw a seat cover that I liked. Just my $.02.

I have seen some on ebay that looked OK, but that's a photo. Sorta like the ones on TV and the signs posted at fast food. Looks really appetizing, till you get the real thing. Then it looks like some couch potatoe sat on it throughout a showing of Silverado... :bang:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I think I have seat cover hate. For my first car I bought a seat cover for the front bench seat. The car was brown and the interior was red and white. The seat cover in that size was only available in blue...So very patriotic! Red/White/Blue interior... :doh:

·
Registered
333 Posts
You could find somewhere that does Katskinz...I was told about them at a Dodge dealership...I guess it's leather re-upholstery for your seats, if your vehicle didn't come with it in the first place, or replace your exsisting leather, and be better quality than OEM...

Just a idea...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That option is available at all new car dealerships. Same guy as the finance man in some places...Not always the best job, but OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts