Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Shortest employment ( Physically stressfull)

332 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CrashNburn 
Sorry to read about your situation. I had to apply for jobs years ago here once I was discharged from our Army. I went to the Texas Employment Agency, former name, and filled out the required forms. I made all my appointed visits and interviews, pretty much as you are doing now. After about three months of this non-sense I was reading the bullitin board of job openings. There was one right in the office that I had applied for compensation! Why didn't the dolt that interviewed me tell me about that one? Hello! I am looking for a job!

Anyway, I applied, interviewed and was promptly hired! Geez, can this get any better? Well, no. Because I was now on the otherside of the counter/desk benefits received. I also had to work with these twits...OOPS!

As it turned out, I worked there for almost one year before landing my current employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. It paid less initially, but is much improved with time. I have to work only a couple more years, and I will be able to, financially that is, retire. There are twits here as well, just paid at a higher rate! :lol:

Good luck in the future job hunting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.