Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone waste their money on? I collect Gray tools. A few months ago I got a vintage railway monkey wrench with a wooden handle for $10. Recently I picked up a 5-ton puller from the 1960s for $50, and a set of combination wrenches worth $500 new for $45. No pictures yet, but will update later.

And my latest acquisition, a Falcon Niagara Series pool cue:

^click on this one to enlarge

From what I have found out, it is a 1998 model made in Mississauga, Ontario. Ivory, ebony, and sapphire inlays. I'm not sure about the value of it yet, but it is almost identical to their current BS-8 cue which is $1176. This series was at the lower-to-mid end in 1998 though, with this model at the top of the series, so the original price tag was likely a bit lower than $1000.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
VARY NICE Squishy.

Although, do you really classify that as a tool, or a recreational instrument? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a toy :D

I consider my tools to be toys, too. I have lots of toys. :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Umm, I don't think I can show my new toys. :shock: :taz: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Dasha said:
Umm, I don't think I can show my new toys. :shock: :taz: :lol:
Something other than a spatula, and doesn't have a motorized attachment :confused:

:whistle:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
:lol: Believe me, a spatula would not be considered a toy in my book!!! Unless I was using it to give out birthday swats!! :spank:

:topic:

Squishy said:
What does everyone waste their money on?
Well, I do have a penchant for designer purses, mainly Coach. I've cut back since we got our new house..........

I got this at the beginning of summer.....PINK, of course!

I have a ton of their cute lil key fobs too.........

This one rocks!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Dasha said:
:lol: Believe me, a spatula would not be considered a toy in my book!!! Unless I was using it to give out birthday swats!! :spank:

:topic:

Squishy said:
What does everyone waste their money on?
Well, I do have a penchant for designer purses, mainly Coach. I've cut back since we got our new house..........

I got this at the beginning of summer.....PINK, of course!

I have a ton of their cute lil key fobs too.........

This one rocks!
OH!!!!!!!!!

So it does have a motorized attachment! :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does it take triple-A batteries or D-cells? :shock:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Shoes need batteries?

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I got...

A workout suit from the inlaws... I get one every year from them.... are they trying to tell me something?

A puddle of mudd CD from my youngest daughter.

and best of all

A worlds greatest Dad picture frame doo-dahd from my youngest son! Best present of all.

Oh yah I bought myself an old 13' boston whaler to restore (Still not sure how I'm going to tell the wife)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Here's almost all of my Christmas presents in one pic lol:

This doesn't include what I just bought for myself though.... :blush:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Found this 5-ton puller on eBay, paid $50 for it. The seller's father was an engine rebuilder and had all these tools that were in great shape; he estimated that this puller was from the 1960s, but it still looks brand new. They are warranted for life so I got a great deal.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts