Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard some talk of tattoos, well we shoud show em off!!!! :thumb:

I personally have 8! I won't post them all right now. Don't want to take up the whole page!

Devil penguin on my right shoulder...

Angel penguin on my left shoulder...

Wrapping around my right forearm. This tat has the most meaning. Sure you have heard of the saying reaching for the stars. Well I felt that way and now that I am accomplishing my goals I have grabbed onto those stars and they are beginning to wrap around my arm. The vines represent that I always have room to grow! :thumb:

What does everyone else have????

PS my time stamps are incorrect on the photos if anyone noticed haha :doh:

·
Registered
197 Posts
This could get very interesting. I don't have a picture of it at the moment, but it's my wife's name on my lower right leg written in Old English lettering. I know, I broke the cardinal rule of tattoos.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha that you did. My friend, who was a guy, got his wife's first name on one wrist and her middle name on his other wrist. Well long story short they got divorced. He told me he was going to get Never below her first name and Again below her middle name. :lol: Pretty clever I thought. Post a pic when you can or if you would like to :thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is the only one I have. I drew it myself back in 1993, and had a local artist do it.

I used to play a lot of video games...

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not really an artist, so I bring my idea in my head and tell the artist and he makes it all beautiful for me and then permanently puts it on me haha :lol:

·
Registered
250 Posts
megascape said:
We can get crazy and show scars..........not! :lightning:
I'm afraid that is far less dramatic. I have a scar across my skull lengthwise from my hairline back, due to a car crash when I was three, but that's about it.

At least this isn't the job I had back in the early 2000s. The president of the company was a nice enough guy in and of himself, but the elephant in the room all the time was a gigantic, hideous growth on his face that made him look like he had rodent-cheeked a deflated basketball. He looked like Cthulhu. Seriously. Everyone managed to act like it wasn't there, but you could tell everyone was thinking Why in the holy hell doesn't this guy go have an operation?!

No, I don't have a photo.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an awesome scar across the back of my head due to my brother pushing me and splitting my head open. Now I have a lovely cow-lick and my hair doesn't like to cooperate in that area. It causes some amazing bed head hair in the morning, especially if I have product in my hair.

I liked the small print of I don't have a photo haha :lol:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think most of the scab is gone on the two new ones so here is a pic of a few of mine. more hidden under shirts
SVV=wife initials
SD/RIP is a great band and a reminder of where my youth took me, straight to hell, then I got clean and life is actually awesome, minus med problems..
7 is Seven Seconds a great band with a very positive influence on the youngsters in the 80's/ I loved the music but was unable to live up to the message they put in the music back then.
skank man is from a great band and it looks exactly like my old crew its cloths and our dancing style...Slamming, way before it was called moshing..
Tons of other bands over the body but this will do.
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Just curious, but how much did that set you back?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Pretty good art for that money. :thumb: :thumb: I don't have any tats, but some of my son's friends do, and they have paid a good bit more for what art work they had done.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey everyone....I just joined the board and figured this would be a good place for my first post....so here is some of my work :shades:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts