Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now im a big fan of sigs, but we need to limit the size of them, even if its by a few inches, some of teh pics here make the scrolling while your reading feel like your going through a picture book. to those of you with the giant sigs i dont want to make you angry but some times a places with smaller screens and slower connections, its a real pain to load pages.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I think there should be some sort of maximum dimension set forth, but my resolution is 1920 x 1200 so I don't really notice big signatures.

I did shrink the browser window to see if mine was too long, and didn't see any problems. Maybe 800 x 400 as a maximum?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Too big or not, mine is staying!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:

Seriously, if mine is too big, can someone (umm, JP) resize it for me? I love it and don't wanna change it.

Like your new siggy pic, weebee!!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:

Seriously, if mine is too big, can someone (umm, JP) resize it for me? I love it and don't wanna change it.
OK! How about this?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jpark said:
Dasha said:

OK! How about this?

:lol:
Don't make me bring back the coal!!! :lol: Or worse......TINK!!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats funny lol

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Good thing JP isn't online right now. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.