Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADDING SIRIUS MODULE TO MY DAUGHTERS 2008 TRIBUTE AND DOES THE ESCAPE KEYPAD ADAPT TO THE TRIBUTE? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Please don't type in cap lock. It gives the impression of yelling!
Thanks, Weebee

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

Here's the wiring diagram for the Sirius, upper console display, and interface modules:

I also put this diagram in a thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1594

As for the keypad, the wired (factory) keypad and both the older and newer stick-on keypads will all work with the 2008 Tribute. The newer stick-on keypad is the easiest to install, and it has a smaller and cleaner shape than the older keypad.

If you want to add the wired-in factory keypad, you'll need buy the factory wiring harness, and you'll need to cut a rectangular hole in the door.

:shock:

·
Registered
117 Posts
jpark said:
Welcome to E-C!

Here's the wiring diagram for the Sirius, upper console display, and interface modules:
I also put this diagram in a thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1594

As for the keypad, the wired (factory) keypad and both the older and newer stick-on keypads will all work with the 2008 Tribute. The newer stick-on keypad is the easiest to install, and it has a smaller and cleaner shape than the older keypad.

If you want to add the wired-in factory keypad, you'll need buy the factory wiring harness, and you'll need to cut a rectangular hole in the door.

:shock:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was wondering about this "Stick on Key Pad" you are talking about JP. Do you have a link to it?
Would it work on a 2003 Escape?

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
i just purchased on of these. actually there was another guy who had it with a make an offer...and got it for $60 shipped...thats as low as he will go. ill let you know how i like it. i just typed in ford keyless pad in the ebay search and thats how i found it in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts