Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

I was MIA from you know where for about 3 months at the beginning of this year and when I returned, I discovered that nearly all of the regulars had left. I posted a topic about a week and a half ago asking what happened to jpark, Dasha, Scottie, jimmymirando, Big Chris, WeeBee, and the other regulars. (Apologies if I forgot you!!) Anywho, my post was deleted rather quickly (not surprisingly, I might add). I did some googling and eventually ended up here.

So, long time, no see "E-C" ( :lol: ) members. It's good to see that everybody seems to be doing well.

1

(Oh God, now I have to start my numbering all over back @ 1...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
G'day leadfoot good to see you here :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
oh,ohhhh he found us! Leadfoot1, it is great to see you here! :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Nice One!!

I was wondering if any more of the 'old crew' were gonna make the transition. :thumb:

Just a heads up on some user name changes from familiar 'faces'.

Jim Mirando is now MadMax.
Scottie is now ScooterScott.
RickeyBird is now Kiki.
NoBoundInJax is now Ajax.
& Big Chris is now Big Chris. :D

*Did I miss anyone? :worry:

Gotta agree on the starting over from '1' thing...... :doh:
Beats the alternative though I guess. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Yeah Big Chris, you forgot me!

jhande08 is now PupsterDO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Leadfoot1 said:
Hi everybody!

I was MIA from you know where for about 3 months at the beginning of this year and when I returned, I discovered that nearly all of the regulars had left. I posted a topic about a week and a half ago asking what happened to jpark, Dasha, Scottie, jimmymirando, Big Chris, WeeBee, and the other regulars. (Apologies if I forgot you!!) Anywho, my post was deleted rather quickly (not surprisingly, I might add). I did some googling and eventually ended up here.

So, long time, no see "E-C" ( :lol: ) members. It's good to see that everybody seems to be doing well.

1

(Oh God, now I have to start my numbering all over back @ 1...)
Welcome to Escape-City :thumb: Leadfoot1. Don't fret over starting @ 1. I, know you have allot to contribute. I'm sure you'll be glad you found us. PK :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Yee-hah!!!

Glad you made it over here, LF!!! We missed ya!

See what happens when you leave? All **** breaks loose.

:lightning:

It's been an interesting three months, that's for sure.

Welcome back, and you probably won't need to worry about posts being deleted here.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
You may have to worry about the occasional site update though :yahoo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Big Chris said:
Ah yes. But to be fair, your name change is a very recent one, so has yet to make its imprint on my brain. :lol:
I suffer from the same affliction.

It's called Takus Soma Tima Tosinkinus and can be treated with heavy doses of Killian's Irish Red.

:bill:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,902 Posts
:woohoo: Leadfoot found us! :yahoo: Welcome to the "bright" side.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Not all of us are bright.

I'm living proof.

:bill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,629 Posts
Welcome Leadfoot! I used to be on the other site. They disabled my account. I applied for a new password. They sent me the new password. When i try to log in with it there is no success. I have been trying for a while ,but it looks as though maybe i have upset the other forum administration, members or possibly the moderators.

Have no idea what iv'e done, for them to cancel my account. They definitely have attitude problems on that other site. Probably took offence to me trying to raise my post count. Would not be surprised if they cancelled the account, just to be smart asses. I'm not upset and couldn't be bothered. Never a dull moment. :hyst: :lightning: :lol: ;)

They have not even the courtesy, to reply with an email what their problem with me is.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,902 Posts
jpark said:
Not all of us are bright.

I'm living proof.

:bill:
Take the sunglasses off "Big Dog"...it'll be brighter. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
stone said:
<snip>They have not even the courtesy, to reply with an email what their problem with me is.
Dasha pinpointed the problem last night.

Dasha said:
Here's a curiosity...



2 headed python!
:bill:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
MadMax said:
jpark said:
Not all of us are bright.

I'm living proof.

:bill:
Take the sunglasses off "Big Dog"...it'll be brighter. :lol:
I tried. No improvement.

:shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Top