Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite a few years back, there used to be a program called Road Scholar.
You could keep track of all kinds of details such as maintenance and fuel expenditures for your vehicle(s).
Provides you with charts and warns you of things that are due or overdue, ranging from payments etc...

Does anyone know of something similar out now?
Preferably free... but if it's really good, then I'd be willing to pay for.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
A while ago I found an online service for scheduled maintenance. I signed up but didn't use it. Once in a Blue Moon I'll get a reminder e-mail from them. I'll see if I can dig up the site name but it's been quite a while since I've seen anything from them...

I also have a small program on my Treo (Palm) called MPG that lets me track maintenance and fuel costs. It doesn't have reminders though...

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. If I find anything I'll post...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I think Ford still has a maintenance link that they maintain on their site. I signed up for that years ago. I didn't use it as I write in my owners guide and maintain my cars from those little books. But if you go to Ford.com there should be some buttons on the front page that'll take you there. I'll go look at it in a little while and see if I can't do a copy/paste of the link to this post for you. ;) It was quite thorough and did help me a couple times when I forgot to do what I'm supposed to do for the cars. I just didn't go do it ASAP. :)

Try this link. I think you can sign up for free to get your email reminder service.

http://www.ford.com/owner-services/maintenance-service

Hopefully that will get you where you need to be. :shades:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts