Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20" Ariens snowblower (all metal except for auger drive belt cover). Model number is 22999, engine is a 4 HP Tecumseh flathead HS40, serial number 8295-02156. Four forward gears, one reverse gear. The unit has been completely repainted, half black and half "Ariens Orange". It has been maintained, and has a new Champion J17LM spark plug along with fresh synthetic engine oil and gear oil. I have both the Owner's Manual and Service Manual in PDF form, and will e-mail them to the buyer along with Tecumseh small engine technician's manuals.

The actual location of the snowblower is in the Waterloo area, but I am often in the Barrie/Orilla and Mississauga/Toronto areas. Asking $400, price is firm.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Let me see....

Nah! I'll pass. Thanks just the same though. :)

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dasha said:
Can you send some snow along with it??? :D
The snow is alll mineeeee!!!

But for you, I'll make an exception ;)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
After the second world war finished in europe, some migrants were given a choice of relocating to canada or australia. My parents were interested in canada, but that meant having to wait longer. They were keen to leave the war torn misery of europe, and begin a new life in another land.

So they chose australia and here i am. :) :topic: My sincere apology for straying from the core topic. The reason this was brought up, is that when ever i see snow my thoughts are focused on canada. But then i recall that , HybridArchitect enlightened me on what is involved. Am i prepared for extremes in cold? Snow can be fun, but by the same token it also involves a lot of work.

Destiny can be puzzling, or it will become logical possibly for a reason. If they would have migrated to america or canada, it could be that i might have struggled with jobs. Down under i have been reasonably successful with employment. There were rough patches in between factories of being retrenched. The current occupation is nothing radical, but at least the mind is occupied by attending to work duties.

Have i ever felt and manipulated snow? Never. There is the victorian alps over yonder and interstate. Will get there eventually. :) I think they have snow in the new south wales ranges, but i forget what the region is. :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
You know that makes me miss snow!!! NOT!!!! :stop:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
I'm waiting for day I can hang up the keys to our snowblower for good and head for a snow free climate. :rockon:
How many horse is that unit?

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oops, forgot to put that in. It's a 4 HP unit.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I was born and raised in Cleveland, OH. I had snow. :(

Then we moved east to just south of Ashtabula, OH. More snow, like every morning in January and part of February. :mad:

I thought that was normal. :doh: Then I realized that the south really didn't see much snow. If at all, during the winter. :thumb:

So, as soon as I was old enough I headed south and haven't looked back at snow with any kind of longing. ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
Well, with the fumes that your new car kicks out, there will probably be no snow ever again near where you live, or frogs either, come to that :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:
Well, with the fumes that your new car kicks out, there will probably be no snow ever again near where you live, or frogs either, come to that :lol: :lol: ;)
:hyst: :lol: :hyst: :lol: :hyst:

Camus,

Welcome back!!!! I've missed you..... kind of like an ingrown toenail!!! :shades:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
cbramsey said:
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:
:hyst: :lol: :hyst: :lol: :hyst:

Camus,

Welcome back!!!! I've missed you..... kind of like an ingrown toenail!!! :shades:
Oh my gosh !! :hyst: :hyst: I missed ya too, Camus !! :lol: :lol:

I haven't even recovered from your post in the pirate thread yet, and then I read this one !! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Squishy said:
Dasha said:
Can you send some snow along with it??? :D
The snow is alll mineeeee!!!

But for you, I'll make an exception ;)

Thanks, Squish! :D :heart: :peace:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my furnacehas alreaddy kicked in 2 night in a row and its set to 20deg. it was 0 the other night. and is hovering around 3-5 right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts