Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a dealership today to look around. I took some cell phone photos of the Mustangs they had. I especially liked the Shelby GT they had. It really seemed like a bargen because it's list price was only $30,990. The other GT's were at least $34k+. Here are the pics:

The gray one on the right with the hood scoop was sweet. 5 Speed but almost $37k:

This one was my favorite but I'm not a huge fan of the wheels. I like the red with the black stripes. I think this one was $36,000:

Here are photos of the Shelby. They actually had two of them at the same price. While I was there, a guy and his wife drove up and were talking about buying it. I think they are going to try to make an offer tomorrow:

I would take any of them. All the 6 cyl's had the pony package which I really like. I just wish I had 30-35 thousand for a new car right now... Oh well, I guess it will just have to wait a few more years. :cry:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Very cool cars! I like that red one w/the stripes too. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I don't know if it's a theme for Ford. Or if it's that the metallic RedFire is on an upswing in popularity. Our Tribute is Redfire metallic, and that was the color I chose based on all the others except one were black or charcoal metallic or white. My wife said no to the white, and I don't care for black. If only for the heat factor, I would have the white... :shrug: Guess not! :lol: So Redfire it is!! ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
mustang gt is definitely my favorite car, but that escape sport looks pretty cool too

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i almost got caught drooling on a new mustang a little while back. good thing i came to my senses as the salesman came over and said hello LoL

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
'Redfire Metallic.' Thanks for that Jonas1022. I was curious about the colour designation. It appears to be an interesting shade. Not a fire engine red, or quite a wine type of red. Is there such a thing as mettalic copper red?. I am seeing a bit of copper colouring for some reason. :confused:

But then i might be way off base. I do wear reading spectacles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.