Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some 'scape pictures after adding some aux lights.. Did add 4 interior blacklights, but they don't show up too well on this camera. I presume some of my next mods will be eye lids, carbon fiber dash kit, bremuda black tail lights, a safari bar, and maybe some can spray tint for the new aux lights I just put in.. Let me know what you think!

Low Beam, Ambers, Aux Lights

Ambers, Aux Lights

Aux Lights

I like the look they add at night.. I'm just not too fond of the blueish tint.. So I think I may add some spray can tint to the lights to cut some of that back.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Hey, that looks familiar, those centre auxiliary lights. :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
want to take a pic with them off so i can see the lights?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello RyanRage. If my retention serves me correctly, you mentioned something about car train horns. If you have them fitted, we anticipate your impressions with interest.

I watched some ' You Tube ' car train horns. They are quite loud. What a blast! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stone said:
Hello RyanRage. If my retention serves me correctly, you mentioned something about car train horns. If you have them fitted, we anticipate your impressions with interest.

I watched some ' You Tube ' car train horns. They are quite loud. What a blast! :lol: :lol:
When I get the time to fit them on.. I'll be sure to take enough pictures to write up a how-to article. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Are these the lights you got? I got the same idea that you did. :D

I didn't like the blue, either, so they're gone now. I have since recessed the fog lights after a mishap involving some scrapes and a cracked fog light housing after my mother backed up her car without looking. :rant:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, they look like the same lights.. They're 'pilot' fog lights. I just have them more so as accent lights.. I'll probably just tint them dark.. You'll be able to tell they're on at night.. But it won't light up the road or anything.. But as I said.. They're just decoration. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts