Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some 'scape pictures after adding some aux lights.. Did add 4 interior blacklights, but they don't show up too well on this camera. I presume some of my next mods will be eye lids, carbon fiber dash kit, bremuda black tail lights, a safari bar, and maybe some can spray tint for the new aux lights I just put in.. Let me know what you think!

Low Beam, Ambers, Aux Lights

Ambers, Aux Lights

Aux Lights

I like the look they add at night.. I'm just not too fond of the blueish tint.. So I think I may add some spray can tint to the lights to cut some of that back.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
want to take a pic with them off so i can see the lights?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello RyanRage. If my retention serves me correctly, you mentioned something about car train horns. If you have them fitted, we anticipate your impressions with interest.

I watched some ' You Tube ' car train horns. They are quite loud. What a blast! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stone said:
Hello RyanRage. If my retention serves me correctly, you mentioned something about car train horns. If you have them fitted, we anticipate your impressions with interest.

I watched some ' You Tube ' car train horns. They are quite loud. What a blast! :lol: :lol:
When I get the time to fit them on.. I'll be sure to take enough pictures to write up a how-to article. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.