Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sinister mob said:
I see an XLS model with foglights, side steps, navigation, cross bars, bug shield and window guards. Maybe heated leather seats? Did I miss anything? Looks good.
You hit the nail on the head, except it's an XLT. I didn't change anything like the height/lowering of the vehicle, just cosmetic stuff.
There's not many manuals out there, and I would have preferred an automatic, but at the time manual was around $4500 cheaper.
It's a nice car and I get about 600km to a tank and that's rush hour highway driving. Thanks for your kind comments.

·
Registered
836 Posts
sc00ter said:
You hit the nail on the head, except it's an XLT. I didn't change anything like the height/lowering of the vehicle, just cosmetic stuff.
There's not many manuals out there, and I would have preferred an automatic, but at the time manual was around $4500 cheaper.
It's a nice car and I get about 600km to a tank and that's rush hour highway driving. Thanks for your kind comments.
Hmm. Didn't know they made the XLT in standard. No steering wheel radio controls made me think XLS. That is awesome that you have a standard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.