·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of my interior pieces!!!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Oh my Gosh !!! SOOOO sorry to hear that !!!! I know how this must have made you feel !! :mad: :(

What comes around goes around !! I sure do hope that the person who did this to you gets what he deserves !!

·
Registered
321 Posts
What the hell.. are people honestly this freaken cheap that they need to risk going to jail to get some interior pieces? That's absolutely pathetic, but I'm sorry that you met up with one of those weirdos. Where'd it happen at?

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
That is some sick puppy that would do that. I had my GPS stolen out of my Escape in San Jose but they left the interior trim.

They deserve to be put under the jail, the worthless scum! :rant:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually, i lied....they're getting painted silver to match the truck. instead of that ugly color ford calls "silver"

·
Registered
464 Posts
:lol: I was gonna say why would someone do that?

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Weezy504 said:
actually, i lied....they're getting painted silver to match the truck. instead of that ugly color ford calls "silver"
...and you had us all so worried. :bang:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Weezy504 said:

Hahah damn you, I was really hoping someone wouldn't be that stupid. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
lilshimy36 said:
Weezy504 said:

Hahah damn you, I was really hoping someone wouldn't be that stupid. :shrug:
Nothing surprises me anymore !!! :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hahaha thats funny

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
That is classic! Well played sir..well played!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:clap:

I can never pull off gags like that. Someone always busts me for kidding around, for some reason.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) i talked to the guy and he said he only had the passenger side piece left to do. so my pieces should be ready by tonight, so i maybe putting up the pics. i hope it looks ok, i'll be mad if my free painted parts suck. :censor:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmm, the dude is dodging me... maybe he really did steal them. luckily i know where he works

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Weezy504 said:
hmm, the dude is dodging me... maybe he really did steal them. luckily i know where he works
Oh, oh, a self-fulfilled prophacy?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they're back! finally! actually, i've had them in since friday, but i havent had time to mash-up all the pics into one pic until now... so here ya go. and i assure you that all these pieces are exact color matched to my 'Scape... despite the quality of the pic

1 - 20 of 26 Posts