Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Four cylinder Escapes around here. Used to be the Explorer two door like in his picture.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Camus, Progressive is an auto insurance company here in the US.

Hope that clears thngs up a little. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"Garage Majal"?

:hyst: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
When did you add the canopy and all-glass exterior? That wasn't in the last pic I saw (where the crane dug up the neighbors' yard and almost hit the Majal)...

Very stylish. Did Mrs. Prowlie add the tasteful lighting?

:bill:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jpark said:
No, just another case of my usual over-engineering.

It started out with 4 or 5 standard (4-foot) double flourescent fixtures. Oh, heck, double that to 10-double fixtures. Oh, double-heck, double it again to 8-foot double fixtures. What? I need the High-Output tubes for low-temperature starting? Oh, triple-heck, double it again!

We can suntan with Sparky after using the hot-tub (it's the brightest interior room I've ever seen - just the way a garage should be!).

-Sparky - "I'm so bright my mother calls me sunny!"

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Prowler, sounds like you had jp over for a little lighting advice. :lol: Oh, never mind, if jp were involved your whole place would sit on the tip of his finger. :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Don't think the Tesla will fit in the garage. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
It should if the crane is gone.

:D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
prowler said:
jpark said:

It started out with 4 or 5 standard (4-foot) double flourescent fixtures. Oh, heck, double that to 10-double fixtures. Oh, double-heck, double it again to 8-foot double fixtures. What? I need the High-Output tubes for low-temperature starting? Oh, triple-heck, double it again!

We can suntan with Sparky after using the hot-tub (it's the brightest interior room I've ever seen - just the way a garage should be!).

It might just be bright enough to fade Sparky's paint!
:shock: :lightning: :fan: :lightning: :cuss: :lightning: :censor:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I work for Travelers. Our company vehicles are white Ford Escape Hybrids, with the Travelers umbrella plastered all over them. We have a couple of minivans tricked out, too.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
10kpharo said:
I work for Travelers. Our company vehicles are white Ford Escape Hybrids, with the Travelers umbrella plastered all over them. We have a couple of minivans tricked out, too.
Never saw one...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jpark said:
prowler said:
jpark said:

It might just be bright enough to fade Sparky's paint!
:shock: :lightning: :fan: :lightning: :cuss: :lightning: :censor:
Before:

During:

During:

After:

Sparky's Spa:

I like the "halo" effect of the lighting:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Looks good prowler. I hadn't seen it done yet. :thumb: I have the same hot tub, nice huh? :yes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts