Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So I stupidly put up my email address on EC a long time again and now I am getting all these junk emails. Even one saying that mail I was trying to send was undeliverable... WHEN I NEVER SENT IT! What is going on??? How can I stop this?

:bang: EC!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Set up a free yahoo account and use only that account for all of your online transactions. Yahoo conveniently takes spam out for you, including e-mails like the Nigerian Prince who wants your bank account and PIN number, the best med prices on the internet, and enlargement that will make her scream for more.

:bill:

My roadrunner account still has no spam, because I've never given it out to anyone but friends and family. As long as your address doesn't get forwarded or shared outside your circle of trust, it'll never become a spam magnet.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I have also had reasonable success with my Gmail account. The only time it became an issue was when I was trying to register at the Escape site which shall not be named.

Those twits thought it was spam!!!! :spank:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
The other site is being difficult. I reset my password. They sent me a new password. Now i can't log in. ' Your account has been disabled or it may be awaiting activation. I get the impression, that maybe i inadvertently upset someone on there. So they might have done it intentionally. Do the moderators have an influence on the administrator of that other site?. :censor: :cuss: :wall: :rant: :mad: :box: :shock: :rant: :(

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I don't know about the moderators or influence, but they have not sent me any password to login. And I have registered several times there. :bang:

Blue Oval News is what got me referred over here, or at least a member did the referral. :angel:

Spam? Yeah I get some, but when I have the virus check on I recieve more, but get to look at the titles and discard what I want to discard and read the rest.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
stone said:
The other site is being difficult. I reset my password. They sent me a new password. Now i can't log in. ' Your account has been disabled or it may be awaiting activation. I get the impression, that maybe i inadvertently upset someone on there. So they might have done it intentionally. Do the moderators have an influence on the administrator of that other site?. :censor: :cuss: :wall: :rant: :mad: :box: :shock: :rant: :(
If it makes you feel any better, my account has been disabled, too. Like Surfy said, we value the members here. You won't be treated that way in the City.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
So please pass on the word to anyone you know about this site. I'd love to see this site more active with questions and curiosities :)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I have passed on info about the site. At FordTruckEnthusiasts, and made mention at BON as well. Basically anyone that has an Escape section, or thread I have posted about Escape-City.com. :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Thanks David! Much appreciated bud! Keep spreading the good word!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
So please pass on the word to anyone you know about this site. I'd love to see this site more active with questions and curiosities :)
Here's a curiosity...

2 headed python!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I can't say what I normally would to someone as beautiful as you :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
jonas1022 said:
I have passed on info about the site. At FordTruckEnthusiasts, and made mention at BON as well. Basically anyone that has an Escape section, or thread I have posted about Escape-City.com. :yes:
Thanks, David!

:D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
Here's a curiosity...

2 headed python!
That reminds me of Su... er, nevermind.

:lightning:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I can't say what I normally would to someone as beautiful as you :)
You sweet talker, you!! :shades: :heart: ;)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
jpark said:
Dasha said:
Here's a curiosity...

2 headed python!
That reminds me of Su... er, nevermind.

:lightning:
Go ahead...finish what you were going to say. We all want to know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts