Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to add 2 more speakers to the cargo area, was just gonna tie them into the rear speakers for now as thats probably the best way to go. does anyone know the wire colors and if i can catch them around the area where the drivers and passenger seatbelt are located. (where the wires come in from the rear doors) will they be the same color as at the speakers?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Adding speakers to your cargo area probably means you don't have good enough speakers up front or in the rear doors. Adding speakers, other than a sub, to the cargo is money wasted. Spend money up front and add amps, sound deadening or better speakers up front. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks but my system is already doing really good. upgraded fronts to the alpine components so my front sounds great. my dual 12's in cargo sound great and my stock speakers in rear i dont care to upgrade at this point. Also i added sound deadening to the entire truck floor and all 5 doors.

only reason i added speakers to cargo is just for the drive-in to get some sound back there while we watch movies in the cargo and it was worth every penny, works great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts