Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was driving by the ford dealer today and this truck was sitting by a bunch of escapes and cars. bright red 4dr its just popped out. so i went to look at it. and its an explorer sport trac. i couldnt believe it. from a distance it looked like a f150 FX2 but custom. too bad the sticker price was 43,000. im gonna look for a pic of it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Have you seen pictures of the new Explorer Sport Trac Adrenaline? It's absolutely SICKK, check it out!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that must be what its called. but i looked on the ford site and i can not find the truck that i seen at the dealer. now i have more of a nake to search thanks!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhhhhhh.... all i could find was spy shots.. this is BS. i seen the truck AT a Dealership. i guess i know where im gonna make a stop tomorrow.

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is it!!! they have one at the ford dealer here! its sticker price is 43,000 Cdn it looks awesome. it is the Sport Trac Adrenalin

·
Registered
321 Posts
now what I don't understand is why they don't offer any kind of high-performance engine.. could you imagine that cool of a truck with Ford's HORRIBLE 4.0L V6? :doh:

·
Registered
261 Posts
lilshimy36 said:
now what I don't understand is why they don't offer any kind of high-performance engine.. could you imagine that cool of a truck with Ford's HORRIBLE 4.0L V6? :doh:
Wake up ford!!!!!

I think they should have an eco boost version of the 4.6L V8.
OR
Give the 4.6L V8 4 valves per cylinder, and a better six speed.

Now yer talkin'

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey blood, you need to apply for an R and D job at the nemac plant in windsor ontario HAHA, they build the ford engines. if you worked there you could make a great suggestion like that.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the adrenalin is offered with the 4.6L 3 valve V8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :wave: :wave: :wave: :yahoo:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts