Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 12498 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed at the bottom of the home page that current users are listed when they are on this site. I also noticed (earlier) that Colleen was on. Would anyone be interested in a game of Spot-The-Moderator, listing the moderators (listed in green or red, if you're jpark) you spot and when? It might make for an interesting game... and helps prove the fact that jpark is in fact a human... and not a robot? :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Spotted myself at 7:20 pm Central time. :D

And JP has too much :heart: to be a robot.
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8:33 CST... Scooter Scott.

And you're right, Dasha, way too much heart! :yes:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Tang said:
8:33 CST... Scooter Scott.
Dang, I missed him! :(

Tang said:
And you're right, Dasha :yes:
That's always a good reply! :thumb: :thumb:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I spy, with my little eye, Dasha online at 9:43 EST.

As for our leader jpark, I don't know how well robots work when you fill them up with chicken wings and Blizzards.... :lol:

p.s. I don't think jpark shows up at the bottom of the screen, he's the man behind the curtain though, that's for sure

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
8:43 CST and Dasha is online. Posting one minute ago kind of gave her away.

So is this to determine the best time to misbehave and get away with it the longest? :lightning:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Ajax said:
I spy, with my little eye, Dasha online at 9:43 EST.

As for our leader jpark, I don't know how well robots work when you fill them up with chicken wings and Blizzards.... :lol:

p.s. I don't think jpark shows up at the bottom of the screen, he's the man behind the curtain though, that's for sure
JP shows up in red.
:calvin:

Airmapper said:
So is this to determine the best time to misbehave and get away with it the longest? :lightning:
When the cat's away, the mice will play. :play: But somehow, JP always knows what's goin' on. :taz:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should be writing my two essays (due tomorrow) and studying for a midterm (for tomorrow night)... but Colleen's on at 9:26 PM CST.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I agree with Colleen. After a person has been here awhile they learn who the powers too be are and how to tell when they are on. To me just posting is a game!! :wall:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Tang said:
I noticed at the bottom of the home page that current users are listed when they are on this site. I also noticed (earlier) that Colleen was on. Would anyone be interested in a game of Spot-The-Moderator, listing the moderators (listed in green or red, if you're jpark) you spot and when? It might make for an interesting game... and helps prove the fact that jpark is in fact a human... and not a robot? :lol:
JPark isn't a semi-automonous robot? :shock:

I thought he was the final expression of the great box HAL 2000! :confused:

Are you sure? ;-|

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
What are you doing, Dave?

Dave?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
I agree with Colleen. After a person has been here awhile they learn who the powers too be are and how to tell when they are on. To me just posting is a game!! :wall:
I was just joking around with him, JJ. :)

1 - 20 of 12498 Posts