Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted a white 08+ Escape, looked like an XLT that had big 20" or larger rims with polished lips and white spokes/inserts, with HID conversion, "ESCAPE" banner across the windsheild...sure there was more, but that's what I remember.

Saw this vehicle on Friday evening around the intersection of Mann Ave/King Edward/Greenfield, and it was turning off of Lee's/King Edward onto Greenfield.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw this same escape again recently...as well as a candy apple red one with HID's, both here in Ottawa...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I see all kinds,all colors alot in this part of the world...Everytime i pass one i wonder if they checking me out like i checking them out..I see alot of the 08-10, silver,red,and blue ones...never noticed how many escapes are on the road until i got mine,Now its like every other car is an escape.. :thumb:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do beleive that the Escape has been one of the best, if not THE best selling small-midsize SUV on the planet since it's first year in production. I want to do a couple more things to mine to make it stand out more from the others in my area, and see if I get noticed by other board members...

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Sounds like you could use a little bump in EC exposure over where you are...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts