Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God, I love Fridays. On the third t&t, and a very content man right now. What a week - 3 days in Richmond having less than pleasant conversations with the woman who runs the Richmond site for me. Oh well, maybe we'll get there one day.

Drink tonite, sleep tomorrow...work on the '64 moped ("give my creature...LIFE!!!) tomorrow. Maybe a brisk ride in the MGB with the top down.

Best looking car of all time? Hmm, worth a thread for sure.

Remember to vote :bill: in '08!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I see a few MGB cars being driven in adelaide, but it is not a common occurence. There are a few MG sedans here and there. But your MGB cabriolet is a rare sighting in my city.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
10kpharo said:
God, I love Fridays. On the third t&t, and a very content man right now. What a week - 3 days in Richmond having less than pleasant conversations with the woman who runs the Richmond site for me. Oh well, maybe we'll get there one day.

Drink tonite, sleep tomorrow...work on the '64 moped ("give my creature...LIFE!!!) tomorrow. Maybe a brisk ride in the MGB with the top down.

Best looking car of all time? Hmm, worth a thread for sure.

Remember to vote :bill: in '08!
Are your conversations with your remote site people ever pleasant?

:lol:

Oh, and the Bandits' schedule was released today, along with the season ticket bill. January 3rd is the home opener against Philadelphia (I love raising the championship banner in front of Wings fans), and we also close the season at home on April 18 (mom's birthday) against Chicago. And, for once, we have only one set of consecutive-night games.

Wanna upgrade seats?

;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts