Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Avatars must be: a minimum of 20 x 20 pixels, a maximum of 120 x 120 pixels, and a maximum size of 80KB (I just raised it from 40KB).

Is the page giving you an error message?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Big Chris said:
Can anyone help?
I'll try to. I'm still getting used to this refreshing site myself. The Avatar can only be 120pix by 120pix. Once you get it to that size. Transfer it to your "My Pictures" folder on your computer. Then come back here, go your profile for Avatar. Then click on browse. Your "My Pictures" folder should open up. Then right click, select the picture you want. Then click submit. If that still doesn't work. Someone, who has the hang of this site will be along shortly. :lol: And,Welcome to Escape-City !!!!! :yahoo: :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Hey, PK...if we fix this, whadaya think about sharing that brew you're holding?

:wink:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Big Chris said:
Hey if you guys can find me a suitable avatar. I'll PM my password so you can update it for me. :doh:
What'd you have in mind, BC? I think I can put my hands on something and update that for you. We should have an avatar gallery soon. There are just so many things to do getting a site like this ready that we've been driving JP slightly mad the last couple of weeks. He's got a bunch of avatars to upload.

Tell me what you're look for and I'll fix it for you.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I PMed BC to e-mail me with anything he wants put up as an avatar.

:mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
I made up some from his my space if he wants to use any of those.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
JP,

Thank you for increasing the size limit on avatars. Now I can introduce my favorite avatar!!! :tease:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Paging Paris Hilton...

:hyst:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts