Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So I was playing football yesterday, and I injured my lower back... :roll: It really sucks, because i didn't fall or anything, I was just running and all of a sudden PAIN!!!! The chiro said i pulled my Lathismus, if that's what is called. This really sucks because I started washing my Escape the day before yesterday, now I can't do the cladding and windows like I was planning to.

Oh well...should be better by this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
AndreK said:
Hello,

So I was playing football yesterday, and I injured my lower back... :roll: It really sucks, because i didn't fall or anything, I was just running and all of a sudden PAIN!!!! The chiro said i pulled my Lathismus, if that's what is called. This really sucks because I started washing my Escape the day before yesterday, now I can't do the cladding and windows like I was planning to.

Oh well...should be better by this weekend.
I don't know if I have what you have, but I've had back pain for years as a result of a couple of accidents. The heating pad alternated with cold packs can help sometimes. Hope you're feeling better soon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Backaches suck!
Take some Tylenol, that IcyHot stuff might feel good......and yeah, use a heating pad. OH, and take it easy till you feel better.

Dr. Dasha...OUT!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
back pain sucks. i have a bulged disk in my lover back, and then yesterday i pulled the muscle group between my shoulder blades. currently i goto physio twice a week, and today i got some oxycoten. btw oxycoten or flexerall are the best back pain relief LoL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i got some Oxycotton, :party:

you guys are right, there's not a lot you can really do, except take it easy, take the meds, and do the whole icy-hot thing. But I can feel some improvements already.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL

Actually, over the past couple of days, I have personally found out why my Grandparents and older relatives bend down the funny way they do, and walk so slowly. :doh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
AndreK said:
LOL

Actually, over the past couple of days, I have personally found out why my Grandparents and older relatives bend down the funny way they do, and walk so slowly. :doh:
Didn't they always tell you you would understand one day? That day has come... It always does... :))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
CrashNburn said:
btw oxycoten or flexerall are the best back pain relief LoL
Yea, I'll agree with that. I have taken Percodan for years for back pain........



~John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kiki said:
AndreK said:
LOL

Actually, over the past couple of days, I have personally found out why my Grandparents and older relatives bend down the funny way they do, and walk so slowly. :doh:
Didn't they always tell you you would understand one day? That day has come... It always does... :))
Well, they did, but it's way too early, lol, this is only temporary (hopefully). Even though I heard that once you injure it, you'll have at lease a couple of bad days a month. :worry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
The thing about a back condition is that you just have to learn to live with it and accommodate it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,977 Posts
I had a back injury as a result of a weightlifting accident a few years ago, and yes I do have a few bad days every month. :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Kiki said:
The thing about a back condition is that you just have to learn to live with it and accommodate it.
Very Very True Kiki. I am also a back pain sufferer. Dealing with it for years. I see a chiropractor every month or two. Icy hot is something we always keep on hand. Also use ice packs and aleve. After dealing with it for so long you kinda know whether it is something that will ease after a few days or whether a trip to the chiropractor is in order.

I have also found that seeing my chiropractor every month or two and having him check things out has helped. He has caught my being out of alignment and made adjustments before it got worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
Corsair771 said:
CrashNburn said:
.........i have a bulged disk in my lover back, .............
something that you aren't telling us? :tease:

:D :hyst: :D :hyst: :D :)) :lol: :hyst: :shades: :) :lol: :))
haha Chalk that typo as a result of drug use lol, and i found out that i have a herniated disk in my upper back. the MRI next week will take about 45 minutes. i cant wait.. can you read the excitement? and i currently got issued a new drug im not sure what its called but the suggested i dont start taking it until my wife and son are home and my wife doesnt need too much help cause im gonna be useless for 3 days until my nervous system adjust the the drugs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
CrashNburn said:
suggested i dont start taking it until my wife and son are home and my wife doesnt need too much help cause im gonna be useless for 3 days until my nervous system adjust the the drugs.
WOW, what drug is it??

~John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
jmorton10 said:
CrashNburn said:
suggested i dont start taking it until my wife and son are home and my wife doesnt need too much help cause im gonna be useless for 3 days until my nervous system adjust the the drugs.
WOW, what drug is it??

~John
.......and can you send some this way? :lol: :woohoo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Give it to Speedo Guy first.

:bill:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top