Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to attend a get together this summer in July or early Aug.......

So if there is a large gathering count me in .....well location is a issue but not a huge one.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Saskbound said:

So if there is a large gathering count me in .....well location is a issue but not a huge one.
I would love to attend a gathering, meet you guy's, but, unfortunatly there is rather a large puddle in the way, i believe they call it the Atlantic Ocean!!!! :hyst: :hyst:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Saskbound said:

I would love to attend a gathering, meet you guy's, but, unfortunatly there is rather a large puddle in the way, i believe they call it the Atlantic Ocean!!!! :hyst: :hyst:
Don't know whether you've heard, but they have these things called airplanes that can take care of the annoying puddles. :lol: :)) :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Kiki said:
camusdarrach said:
Saskbound said:

Don't know whether you've heard, but they have these things called airplanes that can take care of the annoying puddles. :lol: :)) :lol:
Wondered what those metal bird like things in the sky were called, hmm, :doh: :)) now I know!!!!
but can they take a Maverick too !!!! :)^

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
You can rent an Escape when you get here. We won't tell...shhhh...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Kiki said:
RENT !!!!!!!
Hey, thats not such a bad idea, rag the a :censor: e off it off roading, then hand it back to Avis with an innocent look on my face ():) , yes, the renting idea is growing on me!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
Depending on when it is, I would love to attend. You see, my social director (otherwise known as my DW) has an annual get together with our online friends scheduled for the last Saturday in June near Philadelphia.

:))

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
cbramsey said:
Depending on when it is, I would love to attend. You see, my social director (otherwise known as my DW) has an annual get together with our online friends scheduled for the last Saturday in June near Philadelphia.

:))
We've tried to schedule for late summer or early fall because of the weather here, so shouldn't be a conflict.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My social director hasn't sent me to the litter box yet. ;) I can't go to the dog house because we have 5 cats. :spank:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Kiki said:
Or even better, rent a Mariner! :)) :D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Dasha said:
Kiki said:
Forgive my British ignorance, but what, exactly, is the difference between an Escape, and a Mariner, other than the name? -\/-

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Dasha said:
Kiki said:
Forgive my British ignorance, but what, exactly, is the difference between an Escape, and a Mariner, other than the name? -\/-
The Escape is a Ford, the Mariner a Mercury. Both Ford companies, slightly different cosmetically, but considered "twins".

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Is Mercury, then ( a firm I have never heard of, over here) basically, judging by pictures of your (very nice :cuss: ) car, basically the "posh" brand, and Ford, the more affordable version? -\/- ;)

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Is Mercury, then ( a firm I have never heard of, over here) basically, judging by pictures of your (very nice :cuss: ) car, basically the "posh" brand, and Ford, the more affordable version? -\/- ;)
I have never owned a Mercury but it seems like you summed it up quite nicely. :D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
camusdarrach said:
I have never owned a Mercury but it seems like you summed it up quite nicely. :D
Hey, thats not bad then, for a "Limey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for clearing that matter up for me, so, essentally, dasha is being paid too much in her job then!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :/:/ ;)
Ducking now, awiating the apperance of, "THE GRANNY!"!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:
camusdarrach said:
Hey, thats not bad then, for a "Limey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for clearing that matter up for me, so, essentally, dasha is being paid too much in her job then!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :/:/ ;)
Ducking now, awiating the apperance of, "THE GRANNY!"!!!! :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, I'm getting loads and loads of moola!!! :lol: :tease: :rant: :bill: :D

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
Have we made any progress with regard to our Summer (or early Autumn) get together?!?!?!? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
cbramsey said:
Have we made any progress with regard to our Summer (or early Autumn) get together?!?!?!? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
We need to look to our fearless leader, Surfy, for that update. Surfy, you there somewhere?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts