Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am wondering if there is taillight covers for the 2008 Escape, in particular I am looking for those that are like a black cage persay; not sure if anyone will know what I am talking about but I figure I would give it a try.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I know exactly what you're talking about.

:D

Truck Add Ons has them in black ($148.50) or stainless steel ($192.50). This page doesn't have a picture of the exact guards for the 2008 Escape, but they do have pictures of the guards designed for other trucks. Go to the Ford link near the bottom of the page and scroll down until you see the two 2008 Ford Escape options. They also carry the black-only guards for 2001-2007 Escapes. The black guards have a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel guards have a limited lifetime warranty.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subp ... guards.htm

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Once again, nothing Tribute related... :(

Guess I need to book mark this for the Tribbie, it needs something for the back to dress it up. :angel:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Thanks! And you're welcome!

jonas1022 said:
Once again, nothing Tribute related... :(

Guess I need to book mark this for the Tribbie, it needs something for the back to dress it up. :angel:
Since the 2008+ Tribute and 2008+ Escape now share the same tail lamp opening and mounting points (the 2008+ Mariner has the different opening this time around), those guards should also work on the 2008+ Tribute with no modifications.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts