Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed there were a few of my fellow Texans on here, and I had a thought. Why don't we have some sort of a get-together thing? I mean, that way, we all get to see the cars in person, and hang out.
And plus, a bunch of escapes/tributes/mariners all together are better than any of them alone.
Just a thought. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
theescaperoute said:
So I noticed there were a few of my fellow Texans on here, and I had a thought. Why don't we have some sort of a get-together thing? I mean, that way, we all get to see the cars in person, and hang out.
And plus, a bunch of escapes/tributes/mariners all together are better than any of them alone.
Just a thought. :shades:
You do know Dasha's married, don't you? :hyst: :hyst:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:hyst: You got me. :lol:
No seriously, though... I thought it was a pretty good idea. :topic:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds like a blast. :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Surfscape said:
We did a fun run a few years ago and had a great time. We went to Walt Disney World and Orlando Area. :thumb:
I was there!!! Flew down, then spent the extra $$$ to rent a Escape!!! We did have a great time!!! Especially at (Germany) E.P.C.O.T witch stands for Every Person Comes Out Tired............... :beer:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Surfscape said:
We did a fun run a few years ago and had a great time. We went to Walt Disney World and Orlando Area. :thumb:
PollKat said:
Surfscape said:
We did a fun run a few years ago and had a great time. We went to Walt Disney World and Orlando Area. :thumb:
I was there!!! Flew down, then spent the extra $$$ to rent a Escape!!! We did have a great time!!! Especially at (Germany) E.P.C.O.T witch stands for Every Person Comes Out Tired............... :beer:
Do y'all have any pics? :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
PollKat said:
Surfscape said:
We did a fun run a few years ago and had a great time. We went to Walt Disney World and Orlando Area. :thumb:
I was there!!! Flew down, then spent the extra $$$ to rent a Escape!!! We did have a great time!!! Especially at (Germany) E.P.C.O.T witch stands for Every Person Comes Out Tired............... :beer:
Or in PK's instance it was" Every person comes out tipsy"
:cigar: :beer: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sounds awesome. I'd like to get something like that in the Texas/surrounding states area going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Colleen said:
Do y'all have any pics? :)
I've got two good ones. I'll figure out how to get them on this thing and send......

weebee said:
Or in PK's instance it was" Every person comes out tipsy"
:cigar: :beer: :D
:clap: :hyst: :doh: I wasn't the only one.............
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
PollKat said:
Colleen said:
Do y'all have any pics? :)
I've got two good ones. I'll figure out how to get them on this thing and send......

cool idea!

weebee said:
Or in PK's instance it was" Every person comes out tipsy"
:cigar: :beer: :D
:clap: :hyst: :doh: I wasn't the only one.............
Oh geez!
And with Photos!
Putting the squeeze on PK?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bringing this thread back from the dead...
I'm just curious if anyone would want to get together and start doing E/M/T meets?
I think it'd be pretty sweet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
I was thinking about this just the other day. Maybe in a month. Right now my employment and personal life is full, so car clubs and other social things are on hold...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, my schedule's kind of lacking things at the moment, and I thought it'd be pretty sweet if we could get some E/M/T meets together. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,656 Posts
We're going to do ours this month... it will probably only be three or four of us. Some other MN users are IGNORING their messages.... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,080 Posts
Tang said:
We're going to do ours this month... it will probably only be three or four of us. Some other MN users are IGNORING their messages.... :lol:
Three or four maybe, but hard-core ones.I wish I were closer. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
SUVord said:
Tang said:
We're going to do ours this month... it will probably only be three or four of us. Some other MN users are IGNORING their messages.... :lol:
Three or four maybe, but hard-core ones.I wish I were closer. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Can you get high flotation tires on Argos? :D

(I wish I were closer too, and I'm in the same country.... :bang: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,251 Posts
SUVord said:
Tang said:
We're going to do ours this month... it will probably only be three or four of us. Some other MN users are IGNORING their messages.... :lol:
Three or four maybe, but hard-core ones.I wish I were closer. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Love that I am referenced to as hard-core! :yahoo:

Get Argos some wings!!!! :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top