Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has joined, helped and offered to help with the site. I don't think any of us really wanted to leave the old place, especially not in the way it happened, but I'm glad we started this up. I really appreciate everything that everyone has done for all of us, and it can only get better.

Sincerely, thank you.

-JP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Thank YOU, JP, for giving us such a nice, new place to hang out and discuss car stuff and everything else! You've done the lion's share of the work! :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
What old place??

Anyhoo, thank YOU, jp, for getting this started!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
I was told not to bring the old place up.......
JP, thanks for giving us a new home. You did a great job. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Yes, jp, you did a great job with this website. Thanks!
I like the logo with the compass, too. How about adding a Mariner and a Tribute with it's own logo to go along with the Escape? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
You can check over at the store at http://www.cafepress.com/escapecity to see some pretty nice stuff with the other cars on it. The logo needed to be simple and will feature the most current model of the Escape since the name is Escape City. The home page will feature all three models as does the merchandise at the store. Get your VISA out and check it out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stryford said:
Yes, jp, you did a great job with this website. Thanks!
I like the logo with the compass, too. How about adding a Mariner and a Tribute with it's own logo to go along with the Escape? ;)
Thanks! The logo was done by Kiki, and that was her first draft. We all liked it right away. She did an awesome job!

I'll have pics off all three of the EMT triplets on the home page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Nice! Great job on the logo, Kiki. :clap:

Now I'll have to buy one of those shirts. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Stryford said:
Nice! Great job on the logo, Kiki. :clap:

Now I'll have to buy one of those shirts. :D
Thanks so much! Design is what I love to do.

Which shirt did you like the best?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Kiki said:
Stryford said:
Nice! Great job on the logo, Kiki. :clap:

Now I'll have to buy one of those shirts. :D
Thanks so much! Design is what I love to do.

Which shirt did you like the best?
I like the Escape-City logo and the blocked trio t-shirts, both in ash grey.

Now I'll need to save me some money!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
jpark said:
I don't think any of us really wanted to leave the old place, especially not in the way it happened, but I'm glad we started this up. I really appreciate everything that everyone has done for all of us, and it can only get better.
I'm really glad this turned out the way it did also. You're right, nobody really wanted to leave the old site in that way but it just wasn't fun any more.

This is going to be awesome......

~John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Forgot the quote part - this was for Stryford.

I like those too!

When you get your shirts, make sure to post your picture in them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Kiki said:
Forgot the quote part - this was for Stryford.

I like those too!

When you get your shirts, make sure to post your picture in them!
When I get them, I'll be sure not to post a pic of me in them. :bag;
Just trying not to scare any of you. :lol:

I'll post a pic of the shirts in our Mariner though. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Stryford said:
Kiki said:
Forgot the quote part - this was for Stryford.

I like those too!

When you get your shirts, make sure to post your picture in them!
When I get them, I'll be sure not to post a pic of me in them. :bag;
Just trying not to scare any of you. :lol:

I'll post a pic of the shirts in our Mariner though. :D
You couldn't possibly scare me. I face a mirror every day and seem to live through it somehow. Not saying what happens to the mirror though... :eek:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
You couldn't possibly scare me. I face a mirror every day and seem to live through it somehow. Not saying what happens to the mirror though... :eek:[/quote]

What could possibly scare you kiki? Remember I know what you look like and you have nothing to be worred about in the looks dept. Mr. kiki, just being nice here!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Yeah, Sis, you're mighty purty so no worries!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've never seen what a real mirror looks like.

They break whenever I face one.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
jpark said:
I've never seen what a real mirror looks like.

They break whenever I face one.
...It's a blessing. :shock2:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
MadMax said:
jpark said:
I've never seen what a real mirror looks like.

They break whenever I face one.
...It's a blessing. :shock2:
Ouch! It's a shot to the head, JP is in the corner shaking it off, Max goes in for the kill. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:bag;
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top