Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"

Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,745 Posts
jonas1022 said:
A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"

Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"
I have to forward this to my youngest daughter who is a natural Blonde and sometimes fulfills the stereotype. :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cbramsey said:
jonas1022 said:

I have to forward this to my youngest daughter who is a natural Blonde and sometimes fulfills the stereotype. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Feel free to do so. I got it sent to me by a friend on my Bullitt Mustang (IMBOC.com) site. His wife is blonde, and so is mine. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Speaking of blondes.....I'll just add this joke to your thread, Jonas, if you don't mind. :D

A Sheriff in a small town in Texas walks out in the street
And sees a blond haired cowboy coming toward him
With nothing on but his cowboy hat, his gun and his boots.
He arrests him for indecent exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks
'Why in the world are you walking around like this?'

The cowboy says,
'Well it's like this Sheriff ... I was in this bar down the road
And this pretty little redhead asks me
To go out to her motor home with her. So I did.

We go inside and she pulls off her top and
Asks me to pull off my shirt... So I did.

Then she pulls off her skirt and
Asks me to pull off my pants ... So I did.

Then she pulls off her panties and
Asks me to pull off my shorts, so I did.

Then she gets on the bed and
Looks at me kind of sexy and says,
'Now go to town cowboy...'

'And here I am.'

Son of a Gun ~~~
Blonde Men do exist!!! It isnt JUST women!!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

That would be my other cousin Darrell. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.