Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell some of the crazy things you have seen other drivers doing on the road. This will be fun and sort of scary as some people aren't very smart while driving.

Example- Today I saw a guy, driving an Escape oddly enough, brushing his teeth. :doh:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I saw a lady with a smoke and cell phone in one hand and cup of hot drink in the other, while using an elbow to drive. :shades:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I was riding in a car with some friends, in my high school days, when, while driving on the interstate, the driver decided he wanted to strangle the rear passenger and attempted to do so before pulling over. I was in the front passenger seat, and I had to steer with one hand while I pulled the driver back with the other. Some things cannot wait, it seems.....

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I've seen people shaving, applying makup and reading the newspaper... all while driving 50-65 on the highway... :shock:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
I saw a lady with a smoke and cell phone in one hand and cup of hot drink in the other, while using an elbow to drive. :shades:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Her elbow??? Wow...

·
Registered
501 Posts
I love my Country, I love the people, best country in world....But o boy the things we see here on a daily basis. Better pictures than words....

On July 16 is the day of the Virgen del Carmen. She is the patron saint of drivers, at least in Colombia. In San Andres took a ride in a truck followed by a caravan of buses and vans. Carried over the cabin and when the truck went bouncing over a pothole. Several people around her, clapping and moving to a reggaeton beat that rattled a powerful speaker stereo system, located on each side of the image of the mother of Christ. I watched the procession from the balcony of my house and I do not know, I could swear that the Virgin had his eyes closed and covered his ears with his hands.

·
Registered
501 Posts

These are pictures taken in several parts of my beloved Country!! :lol:

·
Registered
501 Posts

This is a Police Motorcycle, what the graffiti says is "UN Tombo HP" , A SoB Cop, however there is another part to this...UN is also "Universidad Nacional", National University, which is a public school with a long history of hatred towards authority.

·
Registered
501 Posts

There are just to many pics to show them all!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I drive 63 miles (one way) to work and see all kinds of stupid things going on. Amazes me how some people get their drivers license. :doh:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KCCO_773 said:
I drive 63 miles (one way) to work and see all kinds of stupid things going on. Amazes me how some people get their drivers license. :doh:
Love to hear some examples from your lovely drive. :D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Well my favorite is the day a woman held up the light because something in that book she was reading was just too interesting to put down.

I remember some guy trying to get something off the floorboard on a 2 lane highway, he was all over both lanes until I laid on the horn, and to beat all he waves at me. (All fingers thank goodness.)

Things like these have fueled my desire to get a semi truck horn so loud it sends chills up the spine. :calvin:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Today a woman talking on her cell phone in of all things an Escape, was weaving all over her lane and about came over into me. I gave a tap of the horn and she looks at me like "what is wrong with you." :roll:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Driving today, well not really something crazy but I guess how everyone reacted sort of was haha, in the fast lane the truck in front of me all of the sudden swerved onto the shoulder due to a giant mass of something right in the road. With my quick ninja skills I did the same and the entire flock of cars behind me as well. Then we got back into the fast lane and continued on :thumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts