Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the Snowbirds did a low-altitude flight over our house and almost knocked my grandfather down our hill! :lol: :doh:

Here are the better pictures that we managed to catch. The focus was almost always off because they were moving so fast.

On the ground:

In the air:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea, but there was a blue jet that came by twice and that seemed to be above the speed of sound. We would see it fly up and bank right before we heard it pass.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Way cool! :thumb: :thumb: Glad your grandfather is okay!!! :)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Good shots there. Not only are my Grandparents gone but so are both parents. I've seen the Snow Birds In action in fact they lost a member here at an air show when he crashed. I have also seen the Blue Angles many times :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
Good shots there. Not only are my Grandparents gone but so are both parents. I've seen the Snow Birds In action in fact they lost a member here at an air show when he crashed. I have also seen the Blue Angles many times :shades:
The Snowbirds put on a pretty good display. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: They were at Alliance Airport in Fort Worth a few years ago. I saw them another time, but forget if it was in North Dallas at Addison Airport for a show, or in Wisconsin for the AOPA show in Oshkosh. :shrug:

No more Grandparents or parents for me either. Just the mother in law left, and she pretty creeky... :worry:

Enjoy them whenever you can while you've got them. :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.