Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.

She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home. She read . 'and so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class:'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly ...'I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be damned!! A talking pig!' :shock:

The teacher had to leave the room. :blush:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
LOL, I had a similar experience when I was reading a story to my class and one of the characters says mean things to the family cat. This quiet, well-behaved Asian boy said "I bet he said mother-fucking cat!". :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
LOL, I had a similar experience when I was reading a story to my class and one of the characters says mean things to the family cat. This quiet, well-behaved Asian boy said "I bet he said mother-*f**** cat!". :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Dasha, I can just imagine some of the things that you have heard over the course of your teaching career. :D

I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of this:

On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note
from his mother. The note read, "The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents."
:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts