Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pi$$ed!!! Thieves stole our subdivision sign for the 2nd time in 6 months and I am irrate. This sign cost $5k x 2 and some mailicious puke stole it for the 2nd time. It doesn't pay to live in an upper-middle class area. Geez am I steamin! I am better off living in some dump!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
In Jacksonville there are the normal upscale divisions, slums, old and new middle class areas, but in reality crimes hits them all. I have a friend who lives in a lower middle class area for 30 years, never had the house robbed, then we see on the news someone gets carjacked at 3 pm in one of the ritziest neighborhoods! That does suck that your subdivision signs get stolen when you pay for them.....

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Why would anyone steal 3 rain deer out of a yard at Christmas time? They do it to do it. There doesn't have to be a reason. Why did that fool try to blow up a plane?? :taz:

·
Registered
102 Posts
rehctelf said:
Why would anyone steal a sign? Does this place have a funny name or something?
I've heard lots of stories of towns with names like Dildo or Intercourse losing signs.
Just wondering ...
First thing I thought as well, there has to be a funny name involved here :bang:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
synister281 said:
rehctelf said:
Why would anyone steal a sign? Does this place have a funny name or something?
I've heard lots of stories of towns with names like Dildo or Intercourse losing signs.
Just wondering ...
First thing I thought as well, there has to be a funny name involved here :bang:
Nope....Beaverglen Estates and it is probably some jealous puke!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortnunately, the signs (x2) have not been found. Police were called and nothing has come to light yet. I want my son to start a facebook campaign to find it in the hopes of someone seeing the pics etc... :cuss:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That sucks, I guess it happens everywhere. I live in a very rural area and people used to steal the stop sign and road name sign at the end of my drive. We sometimes found them in the ditch not far away. It hasn't happened in a while (knock on wood) only now they just bring their trash to dump along the wooded section of my road. :cuss:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.