Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I bought my Escape, I've thought it was an absolutely great little SUV. I only drive manuals though so I unfortunately had to get the bottom-of-the-line XLS model, but that just gave me an empty canvas to give it my own personal touch. Here's my Escape!

Hello corporate three-bar grille!

Side profile

Almost like a Mariner tail light. Almost.

Interior Shot. Why more car interiors don't come with color accents I don't know.

No less than three information displays of course.

Parallel park you say? No problem.

When the interior lights come on, so do the red LED step lights to illuminate your entry..

I'd like to point out that I had this before Ford officially came out with their own ambient lighting system..

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
THATS A DARN SHARP LOOKING ESCAPE!!!! Especially for being a base model. :thumb: WELCOME TO THE SITE :welcome:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dang Nice Escape! :thumb:

What year is it? (05-07 I'm guessing) I hear you on the manual, I like it and while auto's are fine too, changing gears doesn't bother me at all and I feel like I have more power and control.

I like those rims, I think ones like that might look good on my rig.

:welcome:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Drewsky!.
You have a beautiful escape.
All the mods look good.

How you set up the interior.
Lighting for sidesteps.
The tires.
Also that grill.
Including the tail lights.

Quite a stunning presentation your escape.
I love the duco colour. :shades: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Drewsky775 said:
Mine is a 2006 model. And yeah, these rims would look awesome on yours! They came off a salvaged '92 Ranger 4X4. A little custom hub-cap work and a bottle of Brasso and presto!
That's funny, I knew when I saw them I thought they looked familiar, just didn't put it together being on an Escape. My Dad has a '92 Ranger with those rims. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Airmapper said:
Drewsky775 said:
Mine is a 2006 model. And yeah, these rims would look awesome on yours! They came off a salvaged '92 Ranger 4X4. A little custom hub-cap work and a bottle of Brasso and presto!
That's funny, I knew when I saw them I thought they looked familiar, just didn't put it together being on an Escape. My Dad has a '92 Ranger with those rims. :lol:
Same here, I knew the wheels. But could not place the origins. Very good mods!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts