Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My name is Matt, This is my 4th or 5th visit here and finally decided to sign up. Not only am I new to the board but I'm also new to the Escape, Ford, SUV family in general. I currently live in Florida and plan to stay here for awhile, I am originally from Ohio and recently decided I wanted something larger to drive but that wouldn't compromise on gas mileage. I decided to purchase a Tungsten Gray 2008 Ford Escape XLT. A few of the immediate mods planned are: shorty antenna, 22" wheels (Black with machined lip), haven't decided if I want to keep the Chrome grill and find the bumper to match, or paint it black.

Hopefully I will learn a lot and be able to contribute a bit along the way... below are a few pictures of my Escape as it sits... Please pardon my awful license plate cover up skills.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Cool welcome :welcome:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Very nice looking Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C! Nice 'scape!

Oh, and I think that your license plate cover-up skills are first-rate.

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Welcome to the City!!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Welcome! :)

jpark said:
Oh, and I think that your license plate cover-up skills are first-rate. :thumb:
JP sounds jealous, he's still trying to get the crayon marks off his computer screen from the last time he tried to blot out his plates. :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
futameca said:
JP sounds jealous, he's still trying to get the crayon marks off his computer screen from the last time he tried to blot out his plates. :shades:
Those darned crayon marks!

:rant: :cuss:

On top of that, the picture moved when I scrolled the window and the plate was no longer covered.

:bill:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! When I get the wheels on and mods complete I will be sure to post updated pics!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Welcome to the forums, we can't wait for more pics! And welcome to Florida as well!

You did do a good job of covering the front pl- wait a minute! Florida doesn't give out front plates! The2belo, I think you're just trying to run your post count to 100!!!1!1

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Nice one. Color is one we picked out for my wife, and would have bought. The dealer had other ideas about what we should pay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts