Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.pnwadventures.com/forum/comp ... #post27753

This is a link to a thread of our last trip, sat the 3. Excellent group of guys. If you look at the Blue Explorer that that is hopefully what my rig will look like in the future. I'm stuck in about 16 " of ice and Those guys made it to about 24". My excuse is driving right into the rut of another rig that was stuck before me. I'm sticking to that excuse.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Looks like fun. I hate the cold but I do love to play in the snow. :D

First real good look I've got at your roof rack megascape, I really it and the full size spare on it, I might look at roof racks soon.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
somebody on this board told me it decreases gas mileage. It does in a big way! But, better then keeping it with my tools and gear in the back.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Cool pics... Both :frozen: and :)P

:D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Awesome, I'm jeaulous. :play:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Well I'm realatively new to the area as in looking for trails. I live near a army base of course and a lot of land near by is the army's. And a lot of other land is owned by who knows and can't trespass. The other places found on websites, charge to go and play and Im just not used to that. I come from the west and desert area and Im used to just going where ever your heart desire and just ride.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Phoenix, AZ and El Paso, TX, but I also have been far and between the South West. Phoenix was the funnest as there is desert, mountain, and forrest trails. All within 1-4 hours of each other. I really liked the openess cause you could really open up the throttle and run the desert, if you take a look at my old car domain OLD RANGER PICS you can see in the top pics,the openess and then the moutain off road scene in the back.

AND I NEVER HAD TO PAY A PENNY TO OFFROAD

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My wife has the sweet 2001 4X4 XLT runs stock everything and it kicks ***. Mine was stolen beleive it or not by the Russian "Mob" in WA. apparently fairly active up here. they took the tranny and the engine. Left everything else nice and super clean. they found it after the insurance sent the check. :rant: pretty bummed I had a shit job then and could barely afford living comfortably.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Cool, so you both had Rangers?.?.? That reallly sucks that your truck was ravaged. Yeah I lost mine in an off roading (fro-ding) accident. Miss my truck!!!! I look at aftermarket parts for it now and everthing seems to be cheaper and more abundant AND

1 - 15 of 15 Posts