Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 Mazda Tribute and am getting the wrench on the dash board what does this mean. I am not a novice when it comes to cars but the new ones are a bit more technical. Can someone guide me in the direction in what this means and point me in a direction in where I find the information to fix it. thank you much

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You can decifer the wrench light by checking the code it is outputting by taking it to the a local parts store(probably free) or auto shop (not free) and have them run a diagnostic check and they can tell you what the code it is spitting out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I am a proud owner of code P0741TCC failure, but of course I have to buy this part from the dealer. yeah got to love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can someone tell me how to find the repair on a 08 Mazda tribute? I have a transmission fulid in the lower front of my raditor and can't find a repair manual anywhere. Need to see what the dang thing looks like to see what the hay the problem is UGH Thank you

·
Registered
87 Posts
carz44 said:
Can someone tell me how to find the repair on a 08 Mazda tribute? I have a transmission fulid in the lower front of my raditor and can't find a repair manual anywhere. Need to see what the dang thing looks like to see what the hay the problem is UGH Thank you
You might want to check this thread out as it sounds like you have the problem.

http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5096

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
LEt me know if that thread helped. I'm taking tomorrow off work hopefully and if you'd like I can try and scan the info from the Tech books. Ebay, 34.00 love them so far..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts