Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Time for College Football!!!!!

2K views 158 replies 15 participants last post by  Eryx-The-Escape 
#1 ·
We will have our college thread here and the pro one separate!

Penn State!!!!!! :yahoo:

Who is your college team????

See less See more
#5 ·
ross said:
Texas Longhorns
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: For anything TEXAS, I'm there!!

cbramsey said:
The 13 time National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I have a great friend who works in the Athletic Dept. so I support this team too. :)

#7 ·
I don't really follow College Football. I spend enough time watching the pro stuff. I have been to a few Rutgers games and I'll watch them on occasion but again... not a huge fan...

#8 ·
Not much in it for Minnesota this year... we beat high school teams and lose to the whole Big 10 :lol:

I promise I have college spirit... just not much for football.

#10 ·
Well, as if I really need to write it down (I think it's pretty obvious!! haha) but I cheer for the Florida State Seminoles!! They routed Samford 59-6 yesterday, although Samford wasn't expected to be much of a challenge, I think my 'Noles looked pretty good.

They will face a true test when they face the Oklahoma Sooners next Saturday! We will see if they are going to be the contender they have been promising for the past several years but couldn't quite play up to the hype. With the new head coach, expectations are high!! Go 'Noles!!!

#14 ·
I watched the end of LSU-UNC. UNC apparently has a ton of suspended players and still almost won! They were at the 10 yd line with 2 seconds left throwing, and the final pass was dropped in the end zone. Good finish!

I don't really have a team but I live closest to the Florida Gators. People here either like them or Florida State.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.