Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to put a complete led underbody kit and wheel well kit on my truck. Wanted to know wat your all suggestion on colors was? Im thinkin red, green or blue. From what I can tell blue definetly lights up and shines better but my color is definetly red. But than green is more unique i need some help decidin. wat u all think :)P

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I like blue myself, but the... er... authorities don't.

And any under-car lighting is usually illegal in a moving car, but it sure looks great in parking lots and car shows (or wherever you can get away with it ;) ).

Make sure you have a switch that's really easy to reach.

Blue would be my first choice for sure, then green, then red.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
My choices are blue, then green, then red...orange would be very unique...however think about the colors that you are going to have on your interior as well. Do you want those to match your outside colors? I know I would.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to light my interior to match my outside lights, but the outside lighting is coming first so I will go for the interior a little bit on down the road.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Ooooo!....Blacklight!!

Super cool. :)P

Could you not alternate the coloured L.E.Ds as Red, Yellow & Blue. Wire them up in such a way that the like colours can be switched independently.

This would give you. Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, or Purple. Depending on your mood. :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
That's always a good solution!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very good soluton, but it can be pricy.. thot bout just buyin the 7-color led kit, does cost a bit more but may be worth it.. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Did someone mention LEDs?

:)P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts