Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not from here, silly! :D

Wanted to share some personal news....so hubby and I have been looking at houses outta the boonies. Found this really great house and put in an offer on Saturday. The owner accepted it and if all goes well after the home inspection, our closing date is Oct. 14. I will miss our cozy lil home here but I'll be closer to work (hubby will only be 5 min. from his job!!) and closer to the mall. :lol:
Will keep you updated!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
Congratulations on your new digs!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congrats!!!

How did you manage to find a home near the mall without making it obvious?

:lol: :bill:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
That sounds great, Dasha !! I am very happy for you !! :yes: Your hubby is really going to love being close to his job, mine is only 7 miles from his unless they send him out of town ( usually only two to three times a year). Being closer to the mall sounds great !! :D

I must admit that you did get my heart racing a little faster with the title of this thread, Dasha !! :shades:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Time to move on!! :bill: Dang near spit out my coffee on that one. (think Danny Thomas) Congrats, on the house........ :yes: But the Mall thing threw me off. B/C, there isn't one far away enough for Mrs PK to travel to. If she wants to travel 50 miles to a new one. She'll travel 50 miles............. :doh:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Congratulations on finding a house. Now is the time to buy one with the prices having gone into the tank. ;) I hope you get it. And what was said above, it's probably more important to be closer to Home Depot than the mall, at least for the first couple years.... :blush: That's experience speaking :cigar: .

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
It sure would be more important for me to live near Home Depot.

:D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I don't hate mine, but I sure wish the ones that have moved in over the past five years could find another 'hood to live in and move on... :confused:

I'm most certainly doing what I can to encourage that kind of behavoir now that I know them. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Our house is close to everything!! :yahoo: I'm sure the inspection will go fine.....we are in escrow right now. I'll post pics soon. :)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
Our house is close to everything!! :yahoo: I'm sure the inspection will go fine.....we are in escrow right now. I'll post pics soon. :)
:D :thumb:

I like the little peace sign smilie in your sig. :)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Dasha said:
..hubby and I have been looking at houses outta the boonies. Found this really great house and put in an offer on Saturday. The owner accepted it and if all goes well after the home inspection, our closing date is Oct. 14.
That's fantastic! (my word of the day.. FAN...TASTIC!) Good luck with the place!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Colleen said:
Dasha said:
:D :thumb:

I like the little peace sign smilie in your sig. :)
...and it's now living with the rest of the smilies.

:D :peace:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts