Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

To Shag or not To Shag?

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Airmapper 
#1 ·
Well, good idea or not to redo the interior with something like a microfiber burgundy shag carpet? Mabe throw in some zebra print for the headliner... i want the 70's shaggin theme

#6 ·
AudioEscape03 said:
Dasha said:
SWEEEET!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Ah, so you would you say i could accomplish some shaggin' in this if it was all shagged out?
Oh, most definitely! :yes: It'd also be nice touch if you had a lil silver disco ball hanging from the rearview mirror. :woohoo:

Airmapper said:
Well I had a comment, it may have suggested you'll make the Escape look like something owned by a person whose description rhymes with chimp, but I've already had Dasha scold me once recently so I better behave. :angel:
:peace:

#8 ·
mr hammond said:
AudioEscape03 said:
Well, good idea or not to redo the interior with something like a microfiber burgundy shag carpet? Mabe throw in some zebra print for the headliner... i want the 70's shaggin theme
dont do it... sober up n re-think it..lol
hahaha, lol thanks but i am sober and why do you think of it as a bad idea?

#9 ·
Dasha said:
AudioEscape03 said:
Dasha said:
SWEEEET!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Ah, so you would you say i could accomplish some shaggin' in this if it was all shagged out?
Oh, most definitely! :yes: It'd also be nice touch if you had a lil silver disco ball hanging from the rearview mirror. :woohoo:

Airmapper said:
Well I had a comment, it may have suggested you'll make the Escape look like something owned by a person whose description rhymes with chimp, but I've already had Dasha scold me once recently so I better behave. :angel:
Cant hang that, my Bass broke it off my windshield with a chunk of the windshield itself. however, i would like to replace the back seats with a futon and work with the futon frame and the current seat frame and try to make it swivel and slide into a couch against the wall or something xD

#11 ·
Airmapper said:
Oh, i would love for it to look like a big pimp, works out great since i go to a christian school :cigar:

#16 ·
RobtRoma said:
Did someone say Shaggy!!!

Nawww man, some Shag carpet, like the Mystery Machine, but instead of having the gang on the side, put a whole bunch of ladies with their titties poppin out their shirts! :yahoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.